Codes of Conduct
Fulshear Sports Association requires all athletes, coaches, parents and spectators to abide by the FSA Code of Conduct regardless of what type of event FSA is hosting or where that event takes place. The owners of FSA, along with any referee or employee of FSA, will enforce the Code of Conduct and may eject any athlete, spectator or coach from any FSA event at their discretion. The owners of FSA reserve the right to terminate the participation of any athlete and/or refuse future registration to any athlete, parent or spectator for a violation of the FSA code of conduct at any time.
Code of Conduct
Parents and Spectators
I hereby pledge to embrace the Fulshear Sports Association focus on youth sports and:
- I will place the emotional and physical well-being of ALL players ahead of my personal desire to win.
- I will be respectful to the athletes and on all teams, as well as the coaches, officials and FSA staff
- I will provide a positive and safe sports environment for all athletes that is free of drugs, tobacco, and alcohol.
- I will remember that I am a youth sports spectator and that the game is for the children
- I will be respectful of all FSA facilities and leave no trash or litter behind.
- I will NOT yell in anger
- I will NOT swear
- I will only cheer and be supportive as a fan and spectator of an FSA event.