Codes of Conduct
Fulshear Sports Association requires all athletes, coaches, parents and spectators to abide by the FSA Code of Conduct regardless of what type of event FSA is hosting or where that event takes place. The owners of FSA, along with any referee or employee of FSA, will enforce the Code of Conduct and may eject any athlete, spectator or coach from any FSA event at their discretion. The owners of FSA reserve the right to terminate the participation of any athlete and/or refuse future registration to any athlete, parent or spectator for a violation of the FSA code of conduct at any time.
Code of Conduct
I hereby pledge to embrace the Fulshear Sports Association focus in youth sports and:
- I will be respectful to my coaches, the officials, all FSA staff, and all athletes on my team and others.
- I will not use drugs, tobacco, or alcohol.
- I will remember that I am a youth sports athlete and that having fun and improving my skills is more important than winning.
- I will be respectful of all FSA facilities and leave no trash or litter behind.
- I will NOT yell in anger
- I will NOT swear
- I will do my best and give 110% effort at every practice and every game.